Spring has sprung and it’s time to get outside! Your mom always told you to get outside and breathe some fresh air, and doctors agree. There’s no better time to experience the great outdoors than the spring—flowers are blooming, the air is cool, and nature is calling. Here are some wonderful reasons to head outdoors now!
5 REASONS TO GET OUTSIDE THIS SPRING
1. Soak in the beauty of nature: Every spring, nature puts on a show. Get outside and take in the blooming flowers, the new growth on the trees, and the gorgeous colors everywhere. Love taking pictures? There’s no better background than nature!
2. Produce the sunshine vitamin: Spending time in the sun helps your body produce Vitamin D, also called the “Sunshine Vitamin.” Vitamin D helps build strong bones, boosts your mood, improves your immune system, and even helps prevent a variety of cancers.
3. Breathe easier and lower your stress levels: Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and this makes the air cleaner and fresher. Going outside allows you to really breathe in clean, fresh air. This is wonderful for those who spend most of their days indoors, breathing recirculated air. Go out, take some deep breaths, and feel your stress levels plummet.
4. Get active: Head outside to get fit! People who spend time outside are usually more active than those who spend most of their time inside. Take a walk in the fresh air, go for a jog, or head to an outdoor farmers market and peruse the wares!
5. Make it time with friends and loved ones: Get your loved ones or friends together, head outside and spend some time. Make memories! We all know it’s hard to get people away from screens, but if you can get everyone interested in a day outside, you’ll always remember it. Head to a park or wildlife sanctuary to check out the native animals and birds.
If you’re looking to make a move to apartments in Orlando, check out NorthBridge at Millenia Lake. Call our office today to see which of our one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans are currently available.